A New Service...........


Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support over the years and I am extremely pleased to tell you that I now have a special licensing and reproduction service that is provided by a 3rd Party application.

In plain English this means that if anyone wants to buy an image of mine that is in the "store" then they will be able to purchase the photograph through there.

Similarly I have now got a licencing arrangement in place so that if a client wants to use one or more images for commercial reproduction they can do and all the details about that service can be found in the store as well.

So if you would like to take a look here is the link.    If there is a particular image of mine that is not yet in the store but you would like to be able to buy it please email me - tell me which one it is and I will get it into the store within a few days.

Online Store


This image is called

"A BACKWARDS LOOK (at the front)!"





This image is called

"GRAFFITI"

Contact Me

Visit Website

Thanks  DAve x

Comments